HEALING FROM ANY KIND OF TRAUMA
Did you know that if your body is "stuck" in a stressed or anxious state, due to recent or past experiences, it cannot truly heal?
That is because your nervous system only has two settings:
1) go - go -go (sympathetic nervous system)
2) stop, digest, rest, heal (para-sympathetic nervous system)
Maureen takes a mind - body - spirit approach to healing you from past trauma. As a result, upon request when booking your appointment, Maureen will devote some time to reviewing your life history and traumas from a psychotherapeutic viewpoint in order to determine what combination of therapeutic modalities will work best for you to help you release energy "blockages" or residue from past injuries that are preventing you from living a full healthy life.
Your treatment might consist of Reiki Hands-On Healing, or Re-Structuring your spiritual energies wish Soul Retrieval session, and / or Cranio-Sacral Therapy, or a combination of the above. With fifteen years of being an Medical Intuitive, Maureen knows how to listen to your life story and body to know what approaches you need during that particular session.
Only then can your body begin the healing process, and that includes on an emotional, spiritual, as well as physical level. The total session time is 90 mins.
This integrated approach has the goal of :
- helping you learn some useful coping strategies to control unwanted behavior, reactions or disruptive emotion
- helping you regain a more centered sense of self, releasing old energies that are holding you back, and regaining portions of your energetic self that have been lost through experiences where you were not being honored.
- learn soothing and relaxation strategies including breathing techniques to control your own bodily tensions and pain levels,
- find ways to modify maladaptive behaviours that are holding you back from succeeding in various situations,
Together we can work through painful emotions or memories of physical trauma, a process that is necessary to heal.
Trauma changes people.
And for someone who just wants life to return to “the way it was,” this can be difficult to accept.
But in some cases, people have not only been able to bounce back following trauma, they’ve also been able to experience growth.
Lets work together to make your past experiences, injuries or illnesses a vehicle to your own personal growth!
The overall goal is to improving your quality of life on all three levels:
physical - emotional - spiritual